Summer Semester Advising and Registration Information
LBW has implemented a staggered registration. Students who have earned 30 or more credit hours at the end of the fall term can begin registering at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 12. All remaining current students can begin registering at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 19. Students who have applied and been accepted to LBW for the Summer 2021 Semester should attend the Summer LBW Experience session on the campus they plan to attend to register for Summer Classes. Click here for LBW Experience information and dates.
Registration Information for:
Incoming and Returning Students
Dual and Accelerated Enrollment Students
Additional Registration Resources
*This does not include dual enrollment students
- Login to your MyLBWCC (OneACCS) account and verify your advisor is correctly listed.
- Schedule an advising appointment with your advisor.
- LBWCC Advisor Listing
- Emailing advisors is the best form of communication at this time.
- Review the Summer 2021 Course Schedule.
- Once you have communicated with your advisor and had your advising hold released, you will register for classes on your MyLBWCC (OneACCS) account.
- Steps for Registering for classes PDF.
*A transient student is a student who is currently attending another post-secondary institution but wishes to attend LBW on a transient basis to take courses for the purpose of transferring those courses back to the parent institution. Transient students are not required to submit transcripts from the parent institution.
*This pertains to high school students who are in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grades.
- If the student has not previously applied, they must submit an LBWCC Application for Admission as a transient student.
- Once accepted and the transient approval form has been received at LBW, students will need to contact Jan Riley at (334) 881-2273 or email@example.com to register.
- If the student has not previously applied, the LBWCC Application for Admission and Dual Enrollment/Accelerated Credit Interest and Eligibility form should be submitted.
- Once accepted, Academic Dual Enrollment students will need to contact Kathy Lowery at (334) 382-2133 ext. 3101 or firstname.lastname@example.org and Career Technical Dual Enrollment students will need to contact Debra Hudson at (334) 493-5320 or email@example.com to register.
Summer Semester Course Schedule
Financial Aid Information
MyLBWCC (OneACCS) Banner - Student User Guide
Registration Steps (PDF)
Non-Traditional Student Scholarship Application (due April 18)
Summer Incentive Grant (due April 30 at noon)