Spring Semester Advising and Registration Information
Registration for those students who have applied and been accepted to LBWCC for the Spring 2021 Semester begins on Monday, October 26. LBWCC has a staggered registration. Students who have earned 30 or more credit hours at the end of the summer term can begin registering at 8:00 a.m. on October 26. All remaining students can begin registering at 8:00 a.m. on November 2.
Registration Information for:
Incoming, Transfer, and Returning* Students
Dual Enrollment Students
Additional Registration Resources
*This does not include dual enrollment students
- Login to your MyLBWCC (OneACCS) account and verify your advisor is correctly listed.
- Schedule an advising appointment with your advisor.
- LBWCC Advisor Listing
- Emailing advisors is the best form of communication at this time.
- Review the Spring 2021 Course Schedule.
- Once you have communicated with your advisor and had your advising hold released, you will register for classes on your MyLBWCC (OneACCS) account.
- Steps for Registering for Fall Classes PDF.
*This pertains to high school students who are in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grades.
- If the student has not previously applied, the LBWCC Application for Admission and Dual Enrollment for Dual Credit Interest and Eligibility form should be submitted.
- Once accepted, Academic Dual Enrollment students will need to contact Kathy Lowery at (334) 382-2133 ext. 3101 or email@example.com and Career Technical Dual Enrollment students will need to contact Debra Hudson at (334) 493-5320 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Spring Semester Student Guide
Spring Semester Course Schedule
Financial Aid Information
MyLBWCC (OneACCS) Banner - Student User Guide
Registration Steps (PDF)
Non-Traditional Student Scholarship Application (due November 22)
Community Scholarship for Spring Semester (due December 4)