LBWCC offers Community Scholarship for Spring Semester
November 02, 2020
Lurleen B. Wallace Community College (LBWCC) is offering a “buy one, get one” tuition-only scholarship to new students this spring. The Community Scholarship is available for up to nine credit hours. Students that did not register for the fall 2020 semester, new students, or new transfer students are eligible.
• Have a high school diploma or GED or enroll in a qualifying Ability to Benefit program
• Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by December 4, 2020
• Must not already be receiving an Institutional or Foundation Scholarship
• Enroll in a minimum of 12 hours (full-time) ; Max enrollment 18 hours
• Must register by December 4, 2020
The Community Scholarship will only be awarded after all other financial aid has been applied. In order to receive The Community Scholarship, new students must apply for admission, complete the FAFSA and register for courses prior to December 4, 2020.
“This scholarship is an opportunity for past students, new students, or even transfer students to begin their educational journey in 2021,” said LBWCC Interim President, Dr. Brock Kelley.
Spring registration is open now. For questions regarding the scholarship or registration information, please contact Director of Student Recruitment, Heather Owen at email@example.com or 334-881-2282.