Transient Students

A transient student is a student who is currently attending another postsecondary institution but wishes to attend Lurleen B. Wallace Community College on a transient basis to take courses for the purpose of transferring those courses back to the parent institution. Transient students are not required to submit transcripts from the parent institution. Admission documents which are required of transient students are:

  • an official letter or transient form from the parent institution which certifies that the credit earned at LBWCC will be accepted as a part of the student’s academic program.
  • a completed LBWCC Application for Admission

Required documents may be submitted electronically to