LBWCC INSTITUTIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NON-TRADITIONAL STUDENTS
Description: This scholarship is for non-traditional students. (This term applies to students who are 21 years of age or older and/or those students who have been out of high school for one or more years or have passed all sections of the GED.)
Minimum GPA Requirement: Current or previously enrolled students must have a cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher.
- For two term awards, students must have 20 or more credit hours to complete at LBWCC.
- If a student has previously completed a degree, he or she will not be considered.
- Students are ineligible if they have been awarded any other LBWCC scholarship/waiver for the 2018-2019 academic year or previously received an LBWCC scholarship/waiver for two consecutive years.
Length and Value:
- Two-semester scholarship (Fall 2018 and Spring 2019) that will cover tuition and fees up to $3,000 (up to $1,500 fall semester and up to $1,500 spring semester).
- Two-semester scholarship (Spring and Summer 2019) that will cover tuition and fees up to $3,000 (up to $1,500 spring semester and up to $1,500 summer semester).
- One-semester scholarship (Summer 2019) that will cover tuition and fees up to $1,500.
- For Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 scholarships, the deadline to apply is July 6, 2018.
- For Spring and Summer 2019 scholarships, the deadline to apply is November 2, 2018.
- For Summer 2019 (only) scholarships, the deadline to apply is April 5, 2019.
Read these instructions carefully before submitting your application:
- Complete the Admissions Application (if you have not previously applied to LBWCC).
- Complete and submit the 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) form. LBWCC's School Code is 008988.
- Submit all official transcripts to the Student Services Office.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
- Explain any circumstances that demonstrate a special financial need for assistance with your college expenses.
Please note that your application will be considered incomplete unless all required documents are submitted by the required deadline.
Click here to complete the online application for the institutional scholarship for non-traditional students.