Dual Enrollment for Adult Learners (DEAL Program)
The DEAL Program is really a great deal!
Through enrollment into this program, individuals who do not have a high school diploma or GED may be eligible to receive federal student aid, including Pell Grants and WIOA, in order to assist with enrollment into one of our career technical education programs at LBWCC.
This federally-assisted “ability to benefit” option is available for individuals without a high school diploma or GED who:
- Pass an approved Ability to Benefit (AtB) test. At LBWCC, this is the ACCUPLACER.
Are dually-enrolled in an approved career technical education program and an adult education program.
Students that wish to take advantage of the Ability to Benefit (AtB) opportunity for federal student aid eligibility will need to complete these steps…
- Enroll in LBWCC’s Adult Education program. ENROLL NOW.
- Complete the LBWCC college application process. Click HERE to apply.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://fafsa.ed.gov.
- Complete the ACCUPLACER for AtB eligibility purposes. Learn more about this Placement Test and sign up for the test online at https://www.lbwcc.edu/student-services/counseling-advising/testing.