Summer Advising and Registration Information
Registration for the Summer 2020 term begins on Monday, April 6. Students should communicate with their advisor prior to registering. Due to the College's campuses being closed, we have developed information to aid you in the registration process.
Steps to Prepare for Advising
- Login to your myLBWCC account and find out and learn who your advisor is. Click HERE for a video to help you know who your advisor is.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- LBWCC Advisor Listing
- Emailing advisors is the best form of communication at this time.
- Prior to your appointment, review your degree plan - Click HERE for a video to give you more information on how to read your degree plan.
- Login in your MyLBWCC account
- Click Student Records
- Click Degree Plan
- Select courses to enroll in - Click HERE for a video of how to read the Course Schedule
- Once you have communicated with your advisor and received authorization, you will be able to register for classes on your MyLBWCC account beginning Monday, April 6 - Click HERE for a video of how to register for classes.
- Now that you are registered, you want to make sure your charges are taken care of. Click HERE for a video of how to pay your tuition/fees.
Summer Course Schedule
Financial Aid Information
Summer Incentive Grant