LBWCC Speakers Bureau
LBW Community College welcomes the opportunity to provide speakers and programs for area schools, civic or professional organizations, and other youth and adult groups.
Presenters are LBWCC faculty and staff who would like to visit with your group and share their areas of expertise or interest. There are no charges for any of these speakers. However, please contact speakers as early as possible to request their services. This enables our faculty and staff to schedule engagements around their teaching and work schedules, as well as other community service and personal responsibilities.
To schedule a program, simply call the person prepared to share information about the topic of your choice from the "Topics" list. Feel free to leave a voice mail message on the desired speaker’s telephone if he or she is not available to take the call. Your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
Requesting a speaker?
Please help us target the message to meet your need
When requesting a speaker through the Speakers Bureau, please be ready to share the following information we need to target our message to your audience. Let us know the following:
- Topic desired (from the "Topics" list)
- Name of your organization or group
- Date, time, and location of the meeting
- Approximate number of persons expected to attend the meeting or in the audience
- Composition of the audience (men, women, teenagers, senior citizens, etc.) and their special interests
- Name and phone number of the contact person in the organization