TUITION AND FEES
The College reserves the right to change tuition and fees, charges, expenses, and costs of any kind without notice as approved by the Alabama Community College System Board of Trustees.
FIVE WAYS TO PAY TUITION, FEES, AND OTHER CHARGES
After a student has registered for classes, the final step is paying for classes.
1. Mail – you may mail your check or money order to: LBW Community College, Attn: Business Office, P.O. Box 1418, Andalusia, AL 36420. Returned check fee - $30.00
2. In Person – go to the business office on any LBWCC campus/center to pay tuition, fees, and other charges. LBWCC accepts cash, checks, money orders, all credit cards (except American Express) and debit cards. Returned check fee - $30.00
3. Phone – if you have a scholarship or other type of financial aid to cover 100% of charges. We cannot accept credit or debit cards by phone.
4. On-Line – the first time you meet with your advisor to register for classes, your advisor will activate your student account. You can log onto your account and pay outstanding charges with financial aid, credit card, or debit card.
5. Financial Aid – if you are on scholarship or financial aid, please check with the business office to make sure all of your charges are cleared.
Other charges include: Graduation - $37.00