Online applications now being accepted
If you are interested in renting student housing, Saints Hall apartments are located adjacent to the College's Andalusia campus.
Owned and operated by the LBWCC Foundation, Saints Hall consists of two apartment buildings. Each building contains three stories of four-bedroom apartments. By living at Saints Hall, you can walk to class in a matter of just a few minutes.
Saints Hall student apartments are also within walking distance for shopping at a Walmart Super Center. Plus, residents can enjoy student activities on campus, including tennis, volleyball, and cultural events at the Dixon Center for the Performing Arts. Home games of Saints baseball, softball, and basketball games are also an easy walk from Saints Hall. A scenic walking trail around campus runs right in front of Saints Hall, so residents can enjoy the beautiful outdoors.
For more information or to complete a residency application, please click on the link below for the Saints Hall website: www.saints-hall.com
Important Saints Hall Dates
Friday, August 14, 2015
10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Monday, August 3, 2015
- Saints Hall Orientation and Move-In
- Deadline for return of signed lease documents with $200 Security Deposit.
- Deadline for confirmation of financial aid, including Athletic Scholarships and Pell Grants.
- Deadline for payment of $1,830.00 semester rent, unless deferred with Lease Addendum and Pell Grant confirmation.
- Deadline for return of roommate matching forms.
Please be advised that students who show up unprepared on move-in day will be turned away
- Students should apply online: www.saints-hall.com
- Missing the deadlines above may prevent student from moving into Saints Hall prior to the start of classes.
- Rent payments made after the first of each month will be subject to a late fee, unless deferred with a Lease Addendum for Pell Grant recipients.
- No student will be permitted to move in prior to payment of $200 Security Deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Any payments made on move-in day must be in the form of a cashier's check or money order. For security and bookkeeping reasons, NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT MOVE-IN, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Roommate matching information should be returned as early as possible. This will assist us in matching you with compatible roommates.
- Click: "Online Resident Application"
- Go to: Rental Application "Apply Online"
Call Sandi Burkhardt at 334-881-2306
or email email@example.com