Lurleen B. Wallace Community College accepts students who meet the requirements for admission listed below. It is the official policy of the Alabama State Board of Education and Lurleen B. Wallace Community College, a postsecondary institution under its control, that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, sex, religion, creed, national origin, or age be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment. Disabled individuals who require reasonable accommodations (including auxiliary aids and services) should contact the ADA Coordinator on the respective campuses.
Admission Requirements for all Students
For admission to Lurleen B. Wallace Community College and before registration, applicants must provide one form of identification:
Examples of acceptable forms of identification:
- Unexpired Alabama Driver's License or instruction permit
- Unexpired Alabama identification card
- Unexpired U.S. Passport
- Unexpired U.S. Permanent Resident Card
- Resident Alien Card - Pre-1997
- Unexpired Driver's License or instruction permit from another state or possession that verifies lawful presence, dated 2000 and beyond
- U.S. Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-151) prior to 1978
- BIA or tribal identification card with photo
- I-797 Form with expiration date
Applicants should submit the identification referenced above to the Office of Student Services in person. Those applicants unable to present identification in person must submit a legible copy by mail or via electronic submission. In addition, all male students between the ages of 18 and 26 must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System.
Click on one of the links below for additional information on admission to the college.
First Time Freshman
Non-High School Graduate
Programs For High School Students
Readmission to LBWCC