STARS is great --- Check it out!
Guarantee the courses you complete with LBW Community College will transfer to your chosen college or university in the state of Alabama.
Access the STARS home page to GET THE GUIDE and complete four simple steps. In order to obtain a complete transfer agreement, the student MUST also print the Area V page for the major from the institution to which the student plans to transfer. (NOTE: Some institutions are still in the process of building/updating their Area V pages for each of their majors. If you are unable to locate the additional Area V information from the receiving institutions transfer page, request the information from the institutions contact person.
- Print a copy of the guide for your records. KEEP THIS COPY YOU MAY NEED IT FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES.
- Meet with your advisor to discuss the guide and the requirements listed.
- Obtain a new guide if you change majors.
- Read the entire guide and agreement carefully.
- Follow the instructions listed on the guide and in the agreement.
- Research institutions to which you plan to transfer (admissions requirements vary from institution to institution).
- Understand that this entire system is a work-in-progress. (PLEASE BE PATIENT!)
Access the STARS Home Page at http://stars.troy.edu/